1. Download the .iso.
2. Download and install DVD Decrypter (or use you favourite .iso burning software).
3. Right click on the .iso file and choose “Burn with DVD Decrypter.
4. Reboot your PC. It should boot from the CD, if it doesn’t do this by default, look for a message telling you what to press for boot options (often F2 or F9).
5. That’s it.
To run WaryPy in Virtual Box.
1. Download WaryPy.vdi.
2. Download and install VirtualBox.
3. Start VirtualBox. Choose “new”.
4. Follow the instructions on screen and choose “Linux” and Linux 2.6.
5. Choose “use existing hard disk” and find the .vdi file.
6. Start your new virtual machine.
Since Liz posted on the RPi homepage about this LiveCD, I’ve had a lot of hits on the blog. Quite a few people have asked about…
View original post 408 more words